Board chests of men are always attractive to the eyes of people. Just as women want to make themselves better looking to the opposite sex based on what they want to see, men too want to make themselves more pleasing. It all comes down to survival of the fittest whereas the one who is more attractive to the eye of the opposite sex are most likely to find someone they want to be with. So for this reason, men have begun looking to the same plastic surgeons that women do as a means to increase their chest structure. While technically they are not trying to increase their breasts, they are doing so by similar means.
Moreover, pectoral implants are very suitable for men who were born with unequal chests; chest muscle was unequally developed during childhood or men who have suffered Poland syndrome.
The pectoral implant surgery uses many of the same techniques as does the breast augmentation. The surgeon will use an endoscope as a means to create a pocket for the implant. While women have many choices on the location, in general the pectoral implants will be placed behind the chest muscles as the only goal of the implant is to augment what is already there.
For men, looking the most physically fit that you can, is important. But sometimes you many not have the opportunity to go work out to a regiment on a daily basis or maybe you have tried and failed on many different cases. If this sounds like your story, or even if you just don’t want to put forth the effort to get those pectoral muscles than the pectoral implant surgery may be just the thing you are looking for. With this pectoral implant surgery, you can achieve a look that many people have to spend many hours daily at the gym to achieve, and you can get them through a surgical procedure almost like shopping for them at K-Mart, just a little more technical and time consuming then shopping as the surgery will last several hours and the outcomes are not always perfect.
The surgery time is approximately 3 hours under general anesthesia in a private hospital. One night admission is required to the surgery. We always include it in the package price.
- Our team is always ready to help you prepare yourself for the procedure. It is an easy step to e-mail us your information. We will have our medical team evaluate your case if you are a good candidate to visit us in Thailand.
- To be safe for the operation, please inform us if there are any allergies or serious medical conditions. Also please inform us all medication that you are currently taking.
- Inform us your arrival dates, we will arrange the consultation appointment for you.
- Please contact us if you need any pick up on your arrival at the airport. We can help you reserve the hotel room and other arrangements if necessary.
- Consultation is without charges.
- There is no restriction diet.
- No smoking and drinking at least 5 days after the surgery.
- Bruising and swelling will subside within 2-4 weeks.
- Do not elongate your arms in 3 – 4 days after the operation. After you have removed our medical garment, you should wear a soft or sport bra to support your breast. Exercise and normal activities are advised after 1 – 2 months.
- No exercise for 2 weeks after the surgery. The patient may resume his exercise impacting the chest area after 2 months.
- Patient can take a bath and the dressing and bandage will be removed after operation 48 hours.
- Stitch off will be done after a week. We will inform you how to do breast massage to reduce the chance of capsular contracture. You should do the massage everyday 15 – 20 minutes 3 – 4 times in first few months, after that you can do only 1 – 2 times a day.