hyaluronic acid filler
Full cheeks, smooth skin, plump lips: Some people have them naturally, while others get a little help from their dermatologists with dermal fillers. Hyaluronic acid fillers are a great option for those looking to replace lost volume by plumping your wrinkles, folds, and sagging skin. The process is minimally invasive, and results are instant, lasting anywhere from six to eighteen months.
NIRUNDA IS USING ONLY US FDA APPROVAL PRODUCTS
- Juvederm Facial Filler : Made of a hyaluronic acid gel, Juvederm is a naturally-occurring substance in the skin that contributes to volume and hydration. Juvederm is designed to temporarily correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Juvederm is made by Allergan, the same makers of Botox.
- Restylane Facial Filler : A non-animal, biodegradable gel composed of hyaluronic acid, Restylane is a soft tissue dermal filler that adds volume to the skin through tiny injections; smoothing facial folds and wrinkles in areas around the mouth and eyes.
Facial Design by Filler
Filler can do much more than just smooth out wrinkles, although they can help address
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth (a.k.a. marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
- Improve symmetry among facial features
Dermal filler injections are non-surgical and typically completed during an clinic visit. Your initial treatment will begin with a consultation, during which you will meet with Board Certified Dermatologist to discuss your concerns and goals.